Whether it's a mild, dull ache that lasts one night or a form of torture that sidelines you for days, many of us are no stranger to menstrual cramps. To relieve the pain, one of the important actions is to keep the body warmth.
What should we do to warm our body during menstrual period?
A. Thoroughly dry hair after get shower: avoid body get cold
B. Applying a heating pad, hot water bottle or menosmooth plaster: the continuous application of heat to abdomen may work as well as ibuprofen for the relief of dysmenorrhea pain. Heat helps muscles relax.
C. Reduce the use of air conditioners: low temperature will affect blood circulation as well as make body loss heat
D. Get a foot bath: increase blood circulation, maintain body heat. Remember do not take a shower in bathtub to avoid uterus infection.
Normally women will use warm bags or hot water bottle to relieve menstrual pain, but often they will encounter these troubles:
1. Long preparation time: time consumed to boil up water
2. Overheating: hard to control temperature, make the skin of abdomen feel burn.
3. Fast cooling: leading to pain continuation.
4. Weight problems: the weight of hot water bottle will form a pressure when place on abdomen, worsen the condition of chest tightness.
5. Cannot be fixed: need to flat lay or hand-held when using warm bags or hot water bottle.
Here is a product that can be introduced to everyone @@~ Menosmooth Plaster ~@@
In addition to help women effectively relieve menstrual pain, “Menosmooth Plaster” will not encounter the above problems!
1. No need to do any preparation: just remove the plastic film, and then affixed to the lower abdomen.
2. Moderate temperature: the Chinese herbal ingredients inside will contribute the heat with comfortable condition, thus will not hurt the skin.
3. Temperature maintained for at least four hours: plaster with traditional Chinese herbal ingredients can continue to volatilize heat for 4-8 hours, so that the abdomen can maintain warmth.
4. Lightweight: a thin layer attached to the abdomen, will not create any burden.
5. Fixed well: “Menosmooth Plaster” can fixed well at the abdomen part and will not cause trouble when moving.